169 Dolphin Street, Coogee, New South Wales, Australia
Bookings & Enquiries
+61 2 9114 7360
In-house visual styling and florist, Full AV support, Wi-Fi, Outdoor terrace
From City 20 mins via Oxford St, Flinders St, Anzac Parade, Alison Rd, Carrington Rd and Coogee Bay Rd.
From Airport 20 mins via Qantas Dr, Joyce Dr, General Holmes Dr, Southern Cross Dr, South Dowling St, Dacey Ave, Alison Rd and then follow the route from the city
Street parking & parking station's available
A beautifully styled oasis overlooking Coogee Beach, featuring four bars and a sweeping balcony.
Our rooftop is all about breezy good vibes. Depending on the size of your event, you can commandeer the whole floor or one of four eclectic indoor bars.
Your guests can sample Mediterranean-inspired food, amongst eccentrically styled surrounds. The beachside location and outlook over Wedding Cake Island are spectacular. And who doesn’t love a rooftop party?
Services & Facilities
- Famous seaside village location overlooking Coogee Beach featuring four indoor and outdoor bars.
- The rooftop's design has a conservatory feel with quirky specimen cabinets filled with marine life that double as tables, and lush, live greenery throughout.
- A fun and relaxed environment with a fresh and innovative cocktail list and a Mediterranean-style tapas menu.
- Menu by Coogee Pavilion's executive chef, Jordan Toft, whose cooking skills have been shaped by traveling the world and working under the esteemed Peter Doyle at est.
- Close to public transport.
- The perfect escape from the bustling city only 20 minutes from Sydney CBD.
- Multi-faceted rooftop space with large sweeping balcony – perfect for a cocktail party of up to 600 guests with 150 guests seated on indoor furniture only.
- Nothing quite like it anywhere in Sydney – a relaxed yet luxuriously styled beachfront location with a first class menu.
- Whilst downstairs is family-friendly upstairs is kept 18+ only.
- Paid parking available nearby.