Guest Services / Concierge
Establishment Hotel - Accommodation
The Venue | Establishment Hotel – Accomodation
A luxurious boutique hotel, with a uniquely intimate feel.
31 elegantly appointed guest rooms, including two stylish Penthouse suites, access to a private gym and Establishment’s numerous bars and restaurants. Establishment hotel offers world class accommodation for discerning travellers. Located in the middle of Sydney’s CBD, it’s a very short walk to Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and botanical gardens.
‘An achingly hip everything-under-one-roof design destination in the heart of Sydney’s buzzy business district.’
Mr & Mrs Smith
New Day. Every Day.
Establishment Hotel is about to go through exciting changes and we want you to join us on the journey! We are searching for a Guest Services and Host professional to join this incredibly talented team. Working with true professionals and esteemed clientele, this is a diverse role in every sense. You will need to be an energetic person with a passion for delivering incredible service and excited to go the extra mile for guests’ satisfaction.
Core Career Experience
- Hotel reception and/or concierge experience in a boutique or 5 star hotel;
- Must hold a valid NSW RSA Card.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing check in, check out and cashiering processes in accordance to the hotel’s procedures;
- Provide all guests with efficient and friendly service;
- Being actively involved in selling and promoting the hotel;
- Maintaining sound knowledge on all aspects of the front office operations;
- Performing a dual role within front office and Concierge (reception, telephones, night auditing, room service & concierge).
Flexibility is a MUST! Working on a 7-day rotating roster you can expect 5 shifts per week.The shifts generally are either 7am-3pm or 3pm-10.30pm with the occasional overnight shift.
As part of our Merivale Family you’ll be joining a team where individuality means everything – we want you to bring your authentic self to work!
What we expect from you:
• Be you, be
• Deliver a
GUEST EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER
• MAKE a
• RESPECT everyone
• Celebrate the
• ENJOY every day
Plenty of work, Great Pay, Ridiculous staff discount, on-the-job training, career opportunities when you realise you don’t ever want to leave.
Stop thinking and start applying!. (Only applicants’ that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).