Group Compliance Manager
At Merivale we aim to bring a little magic into the everyday. With 60 years of history and 70+ venues across Sydney, we’re driven to deliver unique and memorable experiences to every person who steps into one of our venues.
Working closely with our Group Operations Managers, youwillreport directly to our Chief Commercial Officer and be accountable for driving of compliance and governance, protecting group assets in relation to risk profile and ensuring excellence in standards across ouroperations teams in relation to licensing, securityand CCTV.
This role will support inrepresentation of Merivale to governing bodies to furtherthe ongoing partnership with key stakeholdersincluding Police,OLGR & ILGA.We’re looking for someone with established influencing skills and the experience to confidently drive improvement ofour business through and drive introduction ofrelevant policy change campaigns amongother key areas.
The successful applicant is likely to..
- Be working in a similar role within a business of similar size and complexity.
- Have a ‘hands on’ approach in venue to ensure our systems, processes and procedures are practical,effectiveand compliant.
- Be able to demonstrate a level of comfort in negotiating and owning contractor management agreements
- Have experience in Incident Management
- Be fluent with licensing laws & regulations
- Be proficientin interpreting and operationally adhering to compliance documentation
We offer a competitive salary, best in industry discounts, ongoing development opportunities as well providing lunch for our HQ team… every day.
We’re likely to move quickly and will be screening applicants as we go. If you’re interested in being considered please apply ASAP.