Welcome to Charlie Parker's
A welcoming neighbourhood speakeasy exploring original flavours and innovative techniques
Booking Enquiries +61 2 9254 8088
Exclusive Use: +61 2 9240 3000
+61 2 9240 3000
Tuesday - Thursday 5pm - 12am
Friday & Saturday 3pm - 12am
Sunday 3pm – 10pm
380 Oxford Street, Paddington, NSW 2021VIEW MAP
Get up to 30% off Secure Parking when booking with Merivale More info.
A neighbourhood bar with a unique difference, Charlie Parker’s incorporates a chef’s approach to drink making by utilising and reimagining seasonal produce. Their signature top-to-tail approach ensures every relevant aspect of the plant is employed, maximising flavour and guaranteeing quality.
NUT & FRUIT
- Mango, green peppercorn, vermouth, black olive. [up]
- Lychee, dry vermouth, pisco, verjus. [up]
LEAF & FLOWER
- Wattleseed tea, French vermouth, citrus skin soda. [spritz]
- Creme de menthe, hops, cacao, coconut milk, matcha. [crushed, short]
STEM & BRANCH
- Peas, sherry, asparagus, parmesan, prosciutto [crushed, tall].
ROOT & SOIL
- Beetroot, cocoa, coffee, amaro, fennel, salt [crushed, short]
- Sourdough, spring onion, vermouth, pickle brine. [up]
- Bourbon, carrot, cardamom. [clarified, carbonated, up]